This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch RX] Added warnings of RX variants that does not have hardware FPU support
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Sandeep Kumar Singh <Sandeep dot Singh2 at kpitcummins dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, nickc at redhat dot com, Kaushik dot Phatak at kpitcummins dot com
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 17:30:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch RX] Added warnings of RX variants that does not have hardware FPU support
- References: <00D82FEA4EAEB64782676AD908D06E6F7B6AC833 at KCHJEXMB03 dot kpit dot com>
I've applied your patch. However, I had to do it manually, as the
whitespace didn't match the source. Please make sure you do "cvs
update" just before "cvs diff > some/file" to generate your patch.
Try to avoid using cut/paste to copy patches, as some terminal
emulators will do a tab-space conversion when you do that.