This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: A Proposal to Move to Git
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Paul Koning <Paul_Koning at dell dot com>
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, Mark Kettenis <mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl>, GDB <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 09:05:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: A Proposal to Move to Git
- References: <8738q4gj7a dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <201308222010 dot r7MKAljG013904 at glazunov dot sibelius dot xs4all dot nl> <87wqnda0tm dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <CAMe9rOr1ivRrGs2GtJU3cXgYJAzEx-wdatuzoY9NBDmh4jJqpg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130823155534 dot GR5147 at adacore dot com> <C75A84166056C94F84D238A44AF9F6AD034C0C96 at AUSX10MPC103 dot AMER dot DELL dot COM>
On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 9:03 AM, <Paul_Koning@dell.com> wrote:
> I've heard that the answer may be better in recent versions. If not, you can consider Subversion instead, since it certainly has the ability.
Given that we have git mirror, I don't see the need to switch
to subversion from CVS. I don't use CVS for my binutils work