This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: A Proposal to Move to Git
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 13:48:45 -0700
- Subject: Re: A Proposal to Move to Git
- References: <8738q4gj7a dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <201308222010 dot r7MKAljG013904 at glazunov dot sibelius dot xs4all dot nl> <20130822 dot 132220 dot 510246100747652121 dot davem at davemloft dot net>
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 1:22 PM, David Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> From: Mark Kettenis <email@example.com>
> Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 22:10:47 +0200 (CEST)
>> So if the answer to the my question is that I need at least 1G
>> of disk space, then there is a problem.
> It'll probably be on the order of 125MB, something like that.
You can also try with "--depth 1" which should reduce the size of the