This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Commit: nm.exp: --size-sort: Add more ELF-like targets. Fix non-ELF targets
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:25:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Commit: nm.exp: --size-sort: Add more ELF-like targets. Fix non-ELF targets
- References: <87vc2y9d64 dot fsf at Cadeux dot fritz dot box>
On Thu, 22 Aug 2013, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Hans-Peter,
> I am checking in the patch below to update your nm --size-sort test.
That's fine, but JFTR, Tristan wrote that test, not I.
(I only made some changes in the conditional in nm.exp where you
now add more exceptions - as it was intended.)