This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: A Proposal to Move to Git
- From: <Paul_Koning at Dell dot com>
- To: <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gdb at sourceware dot org>, <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:20:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: A Proposal to Move to Git
- References: <8738q4gj7a dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On Aug 20, 2013, at 5:12 PM, Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'd like to move gdb and binutils from CVS to Git. ...
I like it. I'd say the same (somewhat more strongly) if you had proposed Subversion. But the main point is to go to any available real version control system, and git certainly qualifies.