This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [AIX] [GAS] .lcomm directive
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 22:11:06 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [AIX] [GAS] .lcomm directive
- References: <CAGWvnynoJSGpZMM92YaT8vK2TUF3T9NymXG=bPC6Qzm2Vq8LTA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 05:49:23PM -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
> AIX 6.1 assembler added an optional alignment argument to the .lcomm
> pseudo-op and GCC uses it (it is necessary for vectors allocated in
> BSS). Is the following patch the correct approach to accept that
This is OK with a suitable ChangeLog entry.
Australia Development Lab, IBM