This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] fix PR symtab/15597
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 18:59:49 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix PR symtab/15597
- References: <1375983426-19308-1-git-send-email-tromey at redhat dot com> <20130810053601 dot GW3294 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <87iozbs3lp dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com>
On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 02:41:38AM -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
> >>>>> "Alan" == Alan Modra <email@example.com> writes:
> Alan> We don't have such a function in the FSF repo.
> It really is there. Maybe you have a sticky tag or an old checkout or
Huh, yes, it seems I had checked out an old version with -D. I
normally do that sort of thing in a copy of the tree, to avoid exactly
this sort of problem.
Australia Development Lab, IBM