This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[Gold] Can't we specify input files & libraries in linker scripts ?
- From: Shawn <shaolin dot xie at ia dot ac dot cn>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Triple Yang <triple dot yang at gmail dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:14:59 +0800
- Subject: [Gold] Can't we specify input files & libraries in linker scripts ?
Sorry to bother you again.
We have ported the Gold to our DSP architecture and we have
encountered some difficulties and really need your help.
It's ok to specify the input files & libraries in the command line,But
if we add default libraries to be linked in linker script with the
"GROUP" clause, "internal error" occurs. This "internal error" occurs
because of the assertion in binutlis-2.23.2/gold/script.cc:1600 ,which
Does it means we can't specify any input files & libraries in linker
thanks in advance.