This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Unused functions not being removed
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Asm Twiddler <asmtwiddler at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:28:41 +0930
- Subject: Re: Unused functions not being removed
- References: <CAFqBspjcsL0T9YMLbhP0pGAUXwE7YECGrUWr0CjPs3qumAJpyA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130801031021 dot GJ3294 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <CAFqBspisD4or9q1A==iPViQVm-eXOemir1ScvTCuym=a65re2w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Aug 01, 2013 at 03:29:12PM -0400, Asm Twiddler wrote:
> So, should I submit this as a bug or is it enough that it's posted here?
Given that neither of the two listed AVR maintainers have responded,
I think you'd better open a bugzilla for this issue.
Australia Development Lab, IBM