This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Load address issue
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "Schweikhardt Jens (LP21)" <Jens dot Schweikhardt at tesat dot de>
- Cc: "'binutils at sourceware dot org'" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 14:42:49 +0930
- Subject: Re: Load address issue
- References: <1B79F8A90CE4C74BB925D60C8C7C5A930232771A0C at bk99msx02 dot bk dot local>
On Mon, Aug 05, 2013 at 03:11:43PM +0200, Schweikhardt Jens (LP21) wrote:
> The question now is: How can I tell the new linker to create an executable
> with a LOAD Offset of 64k?
Passing -N to ld says you don't care about page alignment. I think
the old linker probably ignored that, and page aligned anyway. Try
linking without -N.
Australia Development Lab, IBM