This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] ld: add support for LOG2() in linker scripts
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Clemens Lang <clemens dot lang at fau dot de>
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org, raimue at cs dot fau dot de
- Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 05:42:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ld: add support for LOG2() in linker scripts
- References: <20130719124523 dot GA4031 at towel dot neverpanic dot de> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1307221813050 dot 42817 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <20130723152628 dot GF4031 at towel dot neverpanic dot de> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1307231557030 dot 34054 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <20130724160521 dot GY4031 at towel dot neverpanic dot de> <20130808074720 dot GJ1958 at towel dot neverpanic dot de>
On Thu, 8 Aug 2013, Clemens Lang wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 06:05:21PM +0200, Clemens Lang wrote:
> > I went for the simplest solution still avoiding ambiguity. Please find
> > attached a patch implementing LOG2CEIL(x) rounding towards infinity. The
> > testcase is also included in the patch.
> is there anything else missing from the patch preventing it from being
Besides the copyright assignment? Nothing I recall.