This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] VAX/BFD: Don't crash on discarded GOT
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Matt Thomas <matt at netbsd dot org>, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 23:50:06 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] VAX/BFD: Don't crash on discarded GOT
- References: <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1305200339380 dot 10753 at linux-mips dot org> <51B207B2 dot 30702 at redhat dot com>
On Fri, 7 Jun 2013, nick clifton wrote:
> > bfd/
> > * elf32-vax.c (elf_vax_finish_dynamic_sections): Don't set GOT's
> > entry size if there is no ELF section data.
> Approved - please apply.
Thanks. I have applied this change now, however in the course of further
testing I have tripped over the very same problem across a few other
targets. I'll be sending separate fixes as a follow-up to this note.