This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [x86-64 psABI]: Extend x86-64 psABI to support AVX-512
- From: "Gopalasubramanian, Ganesh" <Ganesh dot Gopalasubramanian at amd dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "Girkar, Milind" <milind dot girkar at intel dot com>, "Kreitzer, David L" <david dot l dot kreitzer at intel dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 14:47:55 +0000
- Subject: RE: [x86-64 psABI]: Extend x86-64 psABI to support AVX-512
- References: <CAMe9rOrvMxSLj3LcYBs71tVdw6C0vJFKD2HxvnoHc13UamftwA at mail dot gmail dot com>,<Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1307231946000 dot 15052 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
This got lost in our site-consolidation efforts.
We are working to make it active again.
Will update the community soon.
From: Joseph Myers [email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:57 PM
To: H.J. Lu
Cc: GNU C Library; GCC Development; Binutils; Girkar, Milind; Kreitzer, David L; Gopalasubramanian, Ganesh
Subject: Re: [x86-64 psABI]: Extend x86-64 psABI to support AVX-512
On Tue, 23 Jul 2013, H.J. Lu wrote:
> Here is a patch to extend x86-64 psABI to support AVX-512:
I have no comments on this patch for now - but where is the version
control repository we should use for the ABI source code, since x86-64.org
has been down for some time?
(I've also CC:ed the last person from AMD to post to gcc-patches, in the
hope that they have the right contacts to get x86-64.org - website,
mailing lists, version control - brought back up again.)
Joseph S. Myers