Re: Attempts on Solaris 10 SPARC

Hi Amos,

This is now fixed (in the mainline development sources).

that would be?

anonymous@cvs.savannah.gnu.org:/web/binutils

Actually I use:

  anoncvs@sourceware.org:/cvs/src

This is slightly worrying - I would have expected the two definitions to be
the same.  Can you tell me how AT_SUN_HWCAP is defined in auxv.h ?

/*
  * These attributes communicate performance -hints- about processor
  * hardware capabilities that might be useful to library implementations.
  */
#define AT_SUN_CAP_HW1  2009

#define AT_SUN_HWCAP    AT_SUN_CAP_HW1 /* deprecated; for backward compat */

Hmm, so it is the same definition really. I think that the #ifndef...#endif solution should be fine here.