This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] support arm-nacl-compatible ARM-ARM veneers
- From: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 14:52:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] support arm-nacl-compatible ARM-ARM veneers
- References: <CAB=4xhorLbCa0dREpzzX+aj5fPyUqbiWLHo0x8yBcPL1D9EvgA at mail dot gmail dot com> <51E7D069 dot 8080100 at redhat dot com>
Thanks, Nick. I'm used to doing my own commits, so I figured the
patch here was more to be read than to be applied. I certainly hate
munged patches, and I think in this case the munging was on my end.
I'll avoid that in the future to be sure.
I've applied it to the 2.23 branch now too.