This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Attempts on Solaris 10 SPARC
- From: Amos <a dot goo0h at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:09:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: Attempts on Solaris 10 SPARC
- References: <CAK2viQXBxMfPNjqCE-g0YZoeBt4rz7vy9omCGOe6qcqJmCDDUA at mail dot gmail dot com> <51E7CA6D dot 5090603 at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 5:58 AM, nick clifton <email@example.com> wrote:
> This is now fixed (in the mainline development sources).
that would be?
> This is slightly worrying - I would have expected the two definitions to be
> the same. Can you tell me how AT_SUN_HWCAP is defined in auxv.h ?
* These attributes communicate performance -hints- about processor
* hardware capabilities that might be useful to library implementations.
#define AT_SUN_CAP_HW1 2009
#define AT_SUN_HWCAP AT_SUN_CAP_HW1 /* deprecated; for backward compat */