This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch RX] Added warnings of RX variants that does not have hardware FPU support
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Sandeep Kumar Singh <Sandeep dot Singh2 at kpitcummins dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Kaushik Phatak <Kaushik dot Phatak at kpitcummins dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 13:15:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch RX] Added warnings of RX variants that does not have hardware FPU support
- References: <00D82FEA4EAEB64782676AD908D06E6F2E295FD8 at KCHJEXMB03 dot kpit dot com>
Please find the attached patch "binutils_rx_macros_2.patch" which compliments
the initially provided patch "binutils_rx_macros_1.patch", provided by Renesas.
The initial patch (_1.patch) was added to generate assembler error messages
when target not supporting hardware FPU were seeing FPU code, namely RX200.
I have applied both of these patches, with one exception - the change to
gcc/config/rx/rx.h - this needs to be submitted separately to the gcc
patches mailing list.