This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, ARM]: Fix SB group relocations
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: John Tytgat <john at bass-software dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: rearnsha at arm dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:48:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, ARM]: Fix SB group relocations
- References: <51cd3a6b53 dot Jo at hobbes dot bass-software dot com>
I have no objections to this patch per se, but there are a couple of
issues that I would like you to address:
1. Please could you file a bugzilla bug report for this issue and
refile the problem and proposed patch there. That way if it turns out
later on that the B(S) value is not being computed correctly in all
situations there will be somewhere to accumulate extra patches.
2. Some of the test cases are missing from your patch. Specifically:
* ld-arm/group-relocs-alu-bad-2.d: New test for sb group relocation.
* ld-arm/group-relocs-ldr-bad-2.d: Likewise.
* ld-arm/group-relocs-ldrs-bad-2.d: Likewise.
* ld-arm/group-relocs-ldc-bad-2.d: Likewise.
* ld-arm/group-relocs-alu-bad-2.s: New test source.
* ld-arm/group-relocs-ldr-bad-2.s: Likewise.
* ld-arm/group-relocs-ldrs-bad-2.s: Likewise.
* ld-arm/group-relocs-ldc-bad-2.s: Likewise.