This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [committed] Make MIPS VR5400 opcodes more like MDMX
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:26:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [committed] Make MIPS VR5400 opcodes more like MDMX
- References: <87bo6e7k10 dot fsf at talisman dot default> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1307081823060 dot 20590 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <87sizo4y25 dot fsf at talisman dot default>
On Mon, 8 Jul 2013, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> I was reading the same manual (version 5).
Mine is also version 5 and I am blind. Sorry to cause you the confusion.
Their choice of MDMX limitations to make seems weird.
> The "P" operand type, used for MFPC, MTPC, etc.
OK, thanks, I thought you meant something related to the MDMX ASE.