This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
- From: "Terry Guo" <terry dot guo at arm dot com>
- To: "'Hans-Peter Nilsson'" <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>, <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 09:43:41 +0800
- Subject: RE: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
- References: <51D18B52 dot 2010907 at redhat dot com> (message from nick clifton on Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:59:46 +0200) <201307092213 dot r69MDSiS022266 at ignucius dot se dot axis dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hans-Peter Nilsson [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:13 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Cc: email@example.com; Terry Guo; firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
> > From: nick clifton <email@example.com>
> > Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:59:46 +0200
> > Actually I deliberately left those tests in.
> I was about to xfail those tests as obvious (a policy, like with gcc,
> followeed before: test-cases with PR's can be
> xfailed) when I read the above.
> > They expose the problem
> > described in 15302 and that problem still needs to be fixed. It is my
> > hope that having a failure present in the ARM tests will remind/prompt
> > someone to fix the PR.
> It hasn't happened for over a week, maybe reconsider?
Sorry for my slow response. My new fix just passed the internal review
process and will be sent to binutils mailing list soon.