This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: nickc at redhat dot com
- Cc: will dot newton at linaro dot org, terry dot guo at arm dot com, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 00:13:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
> From: nick clifton <email@example.com>
> Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:59:46 +0200
> Actually I deliberately left those tests in.
I was about to xfail those tests as obvious (a policy, like with
gcc, that's been followeed before: test-cases with PR's can be
xfailed) when I read the above.
> They expose the problem
> described in 15302 and that problem still needs to be fixed. It is my
> hope that having a failure present in the ARM tests will remind/prompt
> someone to fix the PR.
It hasn't happened for over a week, maybe reconsider?
(The only action prompted seems to be that I'm removing
arm-unknown-eabi from my autotester until it's clean again.)