This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 2/5] New target port: Andes 'nds32'. (opcode)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kuan-Lin Chen <kuanlinchentw at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 16:32:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/5] New target port: Andes 'nds32'. (opcode)
- References: <CAJr6u0i7FwrYW9V7KB93UvOibTQQb5pZ6ZgNB1jVFvhc8mBJwg at mail dot gmail dot com>
Where is the source code for this patch? That is, the CGEN CPU
description (for addition to the cpu/ directory). Almost all this patch
appears to be generated files (which aren't needed in the diff; you just
need to give instructions for the person committing the patch to generate
them with CGEN).
Joseph S. Myers