This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Mips target in gold
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Sasa Stankovic <Sasa dot Stankovic at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "iant at google dot com" <iant at google dot com>, Petar Jovanovic <Petar dot Jovanovic at imgtec dot com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 11:05:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: Mips target in gold
- References: <7EDC79CE48A9944A88968ABABE6038EE228031C9 at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org> <7EDC79CE48A9944A88968ABABE6038EE228033F6 at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
> Please find attached first of the patches that implement Mips target in gold. This patch contains first part of the Mips specific changes (mips.cc file is split in two patches). Mips32, mips16 and micromips architectures are currently supported.
Thanks for working on this. Because of the size of the patches, it'll
take me a while to review. I'll try to look at it over the next couple