This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [committed] Remove MIPS +D and +T operands
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 18:11:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: [committed] Remove MIPS +D and +T operands
- References: <87txk65zy0 dot fsf at talisman dot default>
On Sun, 7 Jul 2013, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> This patch removes the "+D" and "+T" entries and gets the disassembler to
> look directly for ",H". It also uses a "0" at the end of the opcode
> name to distinguish coprocessor 0 instructions; this showed that the
> MIPS I LWC0 instruction wasn't being treated as coprocessor 0.
But why do we support things like LWC0 or SWC0 in the first place?
There are no such instructions.