Speaking at the GNU Hackers Meeting in Paris 2013

Hello people.

We're organizing the next GNU Hackers Meeting which will take place next
August in Paris, France; see http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2013/paris .  As we
still have free slots, we are starting to contact potential speakers a
little more pro-actively.  People have expressed particular interest in
binutils, and the project recent developments.

Would some of you like to give a talk about your GNU project at the
meeting?  If you have a talk proposal, please write to
ghm-discuss@gnu.org .  You are also welcome to subscribe to the mailing
list, using the web interface at
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/ghm-discuss .

If you simply want to attend without speaking, you can register as well.
We're trying to do a little outreach so the talks will be open to
everybody, but of course we particularly welcome GNU contributors.

Best regards,

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net