This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: Terry Guo <terry dot guo at arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 14:59:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
- References: <000001ce73d9$44489cf0$ccd9d6d0$ at arm dot com> <51CD7FEB dot 5070009 at redhat dot com> <CANu=DmgNz0E5yFs=ndv6khyTZAMfJ7sD+SyCbrXqHytypZ4D-Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
The tests for this change are still enabled leading to two failures on
ARM so I guess those need reverting too.
Actually I deliberately left those tests in. They expose the problem
described in 15302 and that problem still needs to be fixed. It is my
hope that having a failure present in the ARM tests will remind/prompt
someone to fix the PR.