This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
- From: "Terry Guo" <terry dot guo at arm dot com>
- To: "'Will Newton'" <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 17:48:14 +0800
- Subject: RE: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
- References: <000001ce73d9$44489cf0$ccd9d6d0$ at arm dot com> <51CD7FEB dot 5070009 at redhat dot com> <CANu=DmgNz0E5yFs=ndv6khyTZAMfJ7sD+SyCbrXqHytypZ4D-Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <000301ce763b$2f816400$8e842c00$ at arm dot com> <CANu=Dmh7Oy+AV8zweCaVYGn0DugzZ7jNyABuQcwkDXs316u2uw at mail dot gmail dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Will Newton [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 5:24 PM
> To: Terry Guo
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
> Subject: Re: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
> On 1 July 2013 10:12, Terry Guo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Hello Will,
> > What's your opinion on those two test cases? Are they valid or invalid
> > case?
> The test look like they make sense to me, although it seems like a corner
Thanks for your comments. I am ok to revert those cases.