This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Terry Guo <terry dot guo at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 10:24:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
- References: <000001ce73d9$44489cf0$ccd9d6d0$ at arm dot com> <51CD7FEB dot 5070009 at redhat dot com> <CANu=DmgNz0E5yFs=ndv6khyTZAMfJ7sD+SyCbrXqHytypZ4D-Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <000301ce763b$2f816400$8e842c00$ at arm dot com>
On 1 July 2013 10:12, Terry Guo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello Will,
> What's your opinion on those two test cases? Are they valid or invalid test
The test look like they make sense to me, although it seems like a corner case.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro