This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
- From: "Terry Guo" <terry dot guo at arm dot com>
- To: "'Will Newton'" <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 17:12:51 +0800
- Subject: RE: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
- References: <000001ce73d9$44489cf0$ccd9d6d0$ at arm dot com> <51CD7FEB dot 5070009 at redhat dot com> <CANu=DmgNz0E5yFs=ndv6khyTZAMfJ7sD+SyCbrXqHytypZ4D-Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
What's your opinion on those two test cases? Are they valid or invalid test
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Will Newton [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 5:02 PM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Cc: Terry Guo; email@example.com
> Subject: Re: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
> On 28 June 2013 13:22, nick clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Nick,
> >> My proposed patch for Bug 15302 will cause another bug. Can you
> >> please revert it in Binutils trunk? Thanks.
> >> The bug is at http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15302.
> > Done.
> The tests for this change are still enabled leading to two failures on ARM
> guess those need reverting too.
> Will Newton
> Toolchain Working Group, Linaro