This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Terry Guo <terry dot guo at arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 10:02:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: Can you please revert Binutils commit for bug 15302?
- References: <000001ce73d9$44489cf0$ccd9d6d0$ at arm dot com> <51CD7FEB dot 5070009 at redhat dot com>
On 28 June 2013 13:22, nick clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> My proposed patch for Bug 15302 will cause another bug. Can you please
>> revert it in Binutils trunk? Thanks.
>> The bug is at http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=15302.
The tests for this change are still enabled leading to two failures on
ARM so I guess those need reverting too.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro