This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, AArch64, ILP32] 3/5 Support for ELF32 relocs and refactor reloc handling
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:44:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AArch64, ILP32] 3/5 Support for ELF32 relocs and refactor reloc handling
- References: <51C4919B dot 1010407 at arm dot com> <51C495B1 dot 5030309 at arm dot com>
On 21/06/13 19:04, Yufeng Zhang wrote:
This patch adds support for the AArch64 ELF32 reloc codes and merges
howto tables into a single one for each ELF class (tables indexed by the
bfd reloc enumerators now). It also refactors a number of the routines
in bfd/elfnn-aarch64.c to operate on the bfd reloc enumerators.
The patch also updates gas to properly handle relocs in both ELF
classes, together with a basic test case in gas.
OK for the trunk?