This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Make gas/mips/mips.exp ELF-only
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:31:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: Make gas/mips/mips.exp ELF-only
- References: <87sj0a3wxd dot fsf at talisman dot default> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1306250154090 dot 16287 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk>
"Maciej W. Rozycki" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Sat, 22 Jun 2013, Richard Sandiford wrote:
>> This patch removes the non-ELF support from the MIPS GAS testsuite.
>> *-openbsd was still being classed as aout, even though the modern port
>> is ELF. *-freebsd and *-kfreebsd-gnu weren't being handled at all,
>> so most of the testsuite was skipped. All three, along with *-netbsd,
>> are tradmips targets, so tmips should be "t" for them. This fixes
>> two MIPS16 reloc failures on NetBSD.
>> Tested on the same targets as before and applied.
> This caused a new failure on mips-sgi-irix5, where I think microMIPS
> tests were not previously run:
Hmm, are you sure? It was failing before the patches for me.
(This was one of the "same targets as before".)
The test was only added on 2013-06-13 and AFAICT it has been
failing on mips-sgi-irix5 since then.