This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] ARM gas: handle whitespace before } (in macro expansion)
- From: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:40:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED PATCH] ARM gas: handle whitespace before } (in macro expansion)
- References: <CAB=4xhpzAVxsPXqSVcDj=AnfGyMDHZsFJCfWQjd4LXGGMbbeaw at mail dot gmail dot com>
I've backported these two changes:
2013-01-07 Nick Clifton <email@example.com>
* config/tc-arm.c (skip_past_char): Skip whitespace before the
* config/tc-arm.c (parse_address_main): Delete skip of whitespace
here as it is no longer needed.
2013-01-02 Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/tc-arm.c (parse_address_main): Skip whitespace before a
to the 2.23 branch as well. They are necessary for my most recent change
to fix the bug completely. I think the 2.23 branch is now at par with the
trunk wrt ARM assembly syntax bugs.