This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Revert AArch64 ifunc changes.
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, patches at linaro dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:02:09 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64: Revert AArch64 ifunc changes.
- References: <51C17647 dot 6090505 at linaro dot org> <CAFqB+Pz1f=OToxTbNuEb+yU01MLkr3LB1_c9FXwqg_2V=XTcUw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:56:03AM +0100, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
> Will, This is OK. Thanks Marcus
Please don't quote a 2500 line email message when making a one line
reply. Quoting an entire email might be appropriate for normal
private email, but this is a mailing list! Replies ought to be
trimmed. If people need the full context they can get it from the
Australia Development Lab, IBM