This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, AArch64] Minor clean-up
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:25:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AArch64] Minor clean-up
- References: <51C1D699 dot 60602 at arm dot com>
On 19 June 2013 17:04, Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com> wrote:
> This patch tidies up the AArch64 bfd and opcodes a bit.
> OK for the trunk?
> * bfd-in.h (bfd_elf64_aarch64_set_options): Add 'extern'.
> * bfd-in2.h: Re-generated.
> * elf64-aarch64.c (RELOC_SECTION): Removed.
> (SWAP_RELOC_IN, SWAP_RELOC_OUT): Ditto.
> (AARCH64_ELF_OS_ABI_VERSION): Ditto.
> (elf64_aarch64_link_hash_traverse): Ditto.
> (elf64_aarch64_size_stubs): Change 'Aarch64' to 'AArch64' in the
> * aarch64-dis.c (EMBEDDED_ENV): Remove the check on it.
> (SYMTAB_AVAILABLE): Removed.
> (#include "elf/aarch64.h): Ditto.