This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, AArch64] Fix relocation bug related to ifunc handling
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Marcus Shawcroft <Marcus dot Shawcroft at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 09:11:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AArch64] Fix relocation bug related to ifunc handling
- References: <51BACD8D dot 8000904 at arm dot com>
On 14 June 2013 09:00, Yufeng Zhang <Yufeng.Zhang@arm.com> wrote:
> The patch fixes an issue when relocating instructions where STT_GNU_IFUNC
> symbols are involved. The back-end specific resolving function shall be
> called instead of the generic version, as some instructions like ADRP have
> multiple bit-fields to relocate.
This looks good to me, thanks for fixing the issue!
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro