This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC, PATCH] aarch64: Add support for GNU indirect functions.
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nick at nickclifton dot clara dot co dot uk>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Patch Tracking <patches at linaro dot org>, ian dot bolton at arm dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 15:15:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC, PATCH] aarch64: Add support for GNU indirect functions.
- References: <519614BA dot 8000004 at linaro dot org> <CANu=DmgcsF2HpVELwda=xYcDYGJBD+tVOAdzMWsrriCbEBbRKA at mail dot gmail dot com> <51B1ED21 dot 8080606 at nickclifton dot clara dot co dot uk> <CANu=Dmh6j3r4vTuRvyBAhWt-cUy6=81Ltai9Z4DyrG48P5RMKg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAFqB+PwWQKzcgS7DjCt068uzR+fDZf-Ta+kbiWG2fbraOsscnA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 13 June 2013 15:03, Marcus Shawcroft <email@example.com> wrote:
> Looks like this patch causes wide spread failures in the g++ and
> libstdc++ regression testsuites for aarch64-linux-gnu. These failures
> seem to be unrelated to the subsequent fix to ELF64_R_SYM.
Do you have a means by which I could reproduce this?
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro