This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Listing source files with objdump
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Bruce Dawson <bruced at valvesoftware dot com>, "'binutils at sourceware dot org'" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 11:23:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: Listing source files with objdump
- References: <2AC155A009400B4C8B05D518E4819AEF07205A43 at exchange10 dot valvesoftware dot com>
I want to get a list of all of the source files and header files used to create a particular shared object.
Presumably you do not have access to the build system that created the
shared object in the first place ?
> Does it seem worthwhile to add a new objdump command line option to
> just dump this information? I could see it being useful for others.
> Perhaps -WS for Source.
Go for it. :-)