This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch] Handle .ehword pseudo-op for MIPS
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Moore\, Catherine" <Catherine_Moore at mentor dot com>
- Cc: "binutils\ at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 17:28:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Handle .ehword pseudo-op for MIPS
- References: <FD3DCEAC5B03E9408544A1E416F11242F8FC57FF at NA-MBX-01 dot mgc dot mentorg dot com>
> + .ehword _ZTI5myExc
> + .section .sdata._ZTI5myExc
I think it would be better to drop the .section line. The test ought
to pass without it. OK with that change, thanks.
BTW, it doesn't affect this patch, but: it'd be better to avoid using
sdata for EH info if possible. It's a bit of scarce resource.