This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: FW: gdb 7.5.1: broken powerpc disassemble initialization
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Udma Catalin-Dan-B32721 <B32721 at freescale dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 01:28:28 +0930
- Subject: Re: FW: gdb 7.5.1: broken powerpc disassemble initialization
- References: <FE751157F0442848A159F3AB4CB1F55B3BA01C at 039-SN1MPN1-005 dot 039d dot mgd dot msft dot net>
On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 02:40:14PM +0000, Udma Catalin-Dan-B32721 wrote:
> The dialect initialization is broken in gdb 7.5.1 only: the dialect
> initialization is done before gdb-print-instruction, therefore the
> disassembly options set here are always ignored. This patch fixes
> this problem by moving powerpc dialect initialization after the
> disassembly option is set in gdb-print-instruction.
I believe this has already been fixed. See
http://sourceware.org/ml/gdb-patches/2012-11/msg00624.html and other
emails in that thread.
Australia Development Lab, IBM