This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] GAS: .reloc: Avoid lost addend in converted relocs
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 17:27:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] GAS: .reloc: Avoid lost addend in converted relocs
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1305281410260 dot 26443 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <20130528233504 dot GH6878 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1305290052240 dot 26443 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <20130529013216 dot GJ6878 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Wed, 29 May 2013, Alan Modra wrote:
> > Not really. Before, I excluded a specific set of partial_inplace relocs
> > (pc_relative, with a narrow relocatable field), now I exclude that set
> > only on !use_rela_p targets. Plus any !partial_inplace relocs on such
> > targets. This is because in both cases there is no room to store an
> > addend (on !use_rela_p targets).
> I misread the change. It's fine.
Applied then, thanks for the review.