This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Translation robot not up to date for binutils
- From: Philipp Thomas <pth at suse dot de>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 16:46:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: Translation robot not up to date for binutils
- References: <20130528113442 dot GB5500 at paradies dot suse dot de> <51A4FF0C dot 7070204 at translationproject dot org> <20FB08CB-83DB-4C26-897C-EDAE056937E6 at adacore dot com>
* Tristan Gingold (firstname.lastname@example.org) [20130529 09:45]:
> Yes, that's the policy I follow. Very few message changes are expected
> between prerelease and releases.
With that policy you make it impossible for translators to check in their
messages if they correctly name the release they are meant for. It will
confuse folks like me if I have to compile 2.22.90 to have them for 2.23.x
and it will likewise confuse users that want to download translations from
the TP when they see that the TP lists a development version as latest.