This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS/GAS: Don't use $zero for address calculation
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 23:22:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS/GAS: Don't use $zero for address calculation
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1305281458420 dot 26443 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <87d2sac3p2 dot fsf at talisman dot default>
On Tue, 28 May 2013, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> OK, thanks.
Thanks for a quick review. I have committed it now with extraneous
parentheses removed, i.e.:
- if ((breg == treg + lp) || (treg + lp == ZERO))
+ if (breg == treg + lp || treg + lp == ZERO)
that I considered an obvious change (I didn't notice the problem before,