This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: GAS (ARM): Possible bug in relative/relocatable address detection
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Jens Bauer <jens-lists at gpio dot dk>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 11:26:48 +0930
- Subject: Re: GAS (ARM): Possible bug in relative/relocatable address detection
- References: <20130528004017761596 dot 7c67cd64 at gpio dot dk> <20130528002342 dot GC6878 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20130528031318207293 dot ff43c7c2 at gpio dot dk>
On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 03:13:18AM +0200, Jens Bauer wrote:
> They are in the same section,
Are you sure? Macros can be confusing.. Please post a self-contained
testcase if you need further help.
> -So I keep switching *to* the .fastcode section, but not out of it.
That shouldn't matter.
Australia Development Lab, IBM