This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] Add offsets to dwarf dump of raw line tables
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:17:40 +0930
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add offsets to dwarf dump of raw line tables
- References: <CAHACq4pRJhpWDX2=UcXcrkyDzxFJ_0Lgn5dcfVe-Z5ryVf9UTA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:43:09AM -0700, Cary Coutant wrote:
> It's next to impossible to match up relocations with the line number
> table program, since the line number table dump doesn't show offsets
> within the section. This patch prints the section offset for the
> directory table, the file name table, and for each line number table
> opcode, making it much easier to find the opcode that matches a
> particular relocation. I've also numbered the directory table entries.
I like the change, but not OK unless you also fix testsuite fallout.
Australia Development Lab, IBM