This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: GNU LD: Linker script generating incorrect address
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Jens Bauer <jens-lists at gpio dot dk>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 15:00:16 +0930
- Subject: Re: GNU LD: Linker script generating incorrect address
- References: <20130521062602780057 dot 62ec95fc at gpio dot dk>
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 06:26:02AM +0200, Jens Bauer wrote:
> Am I doing something completely wrong anywhere ?
Yes, you posted here without first reading the ld info doc.
You're defining symbols inside output section statements. They don't
have the values you think they do. In particular, your _lustack is a
symbol relative to the start of .ustack.
Australia Development Lab, IBM