This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: GNU LD: Linker script generating incorrect address
- From: Jens Bauer <jens-lists at gpio dot dk>
- To: Jens Bauer <jens-lists at gpio dot dk>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 07:17:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: GNU LD: Linker script generating incorrect address
- References: <20130521062602780057 dot 62ec95fc at gpio dot dk>
On Tue, 21 May 2013 06:26:02 +0200, Jens Bauer wrote:
> 0x00005c64 _eustack = .
> 0x00000100 _lustack = (_eustack - _sustack)
> 0x10008000 _stack = (ORIGIN (sram) + 0x8000)
> 0x1000239c _eheap = (_stack - _lustack)
> -Shouldn't this be approximately 0x10007f00 ?
I fixed this by using SIZEOF(.ustack) instead of calculating the size manually.
-The problem is solved, but I still wonder why the results were not those I expected.