This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Full POWER8 binutils support
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 20:42:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Full POWER8 binutils support
- References: <1369095518 dot 5442 dot 42 dot camel at otta> <20130521005650 dot GB9651 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On Tue, 2013-05-21 at 10:26 +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 07:18:38PM -0500, Peter Bergner wrote:
> > On May 10th, the Power Architecture Advisory Council announced the
> > public availability of Power ISA 2.07:
> > https://www.power.org/documentation/power-isa-version-2-07/
> > With this announcement, we (IBM) are now ready to submit the full
> > POWER8 binuitls support with the patch below.
> > This has passed bootstrap and make check. Ok for mainline?