This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] VAX/BFD: Correct the clearing of GOT/PLT reservation
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Matt Thomas <matt at netbsd dot org>, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 10:28:21 +0930
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] VAX/BFD: Correct the clearing of GOT/PLT reservation
- References: <alpine dot LFD dot 2 dot 03 dot 1305192243150 dot 10753 at linux-mips dot org>
On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 11:01:23PM +0100, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> * elf32-vax.c (elf_vax_instantiate_got_entries): Only set the
> refcount member of the gotplt_union when resetting the reference
> count. Adjust comment.
Australia Development Lab, IBM