This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: FYI: patches for powerpc-aix...
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>, "binutils\ at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 17:42:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: FYI: patches for powerpc-aix...
- References: <20130218230528 dot GH22159 at adacore dot com> <20130219024126 dot GI1266 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <4C5A0934-EF54-4A9F-A4BF-EF56E098B3CC at adacore dot com> <20130515235945 dot GE5221 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <51691E90-E8F7-4EBE-8CF7-BF50EA2DDCD8 at adacore dot com> <87zjvv3x50 dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com> <C3D3EB57-4D5E-4A0A-8FBB-F1A64D0818F1 at adacore dot com> <87vc6j3vai dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com>
On May 16, 2013, at 3:32 PM, Richard Sandiford wrote:
>> Wouldn't an R_POS with r_size = 15 relocation entry be correct in that case ?
>> That's why I initially avoid to use R_RL (but without thinking about your
>> I suppose most linkers don't accept that, but at least gas will be
> Hmm, yeah, I suppose. So yeah, please go with Alan's OK. Sorry for
> butting in :-(
Thank you for the comments, that's always welcome.
Now checked in.